Wolfsky and Zeezo Private forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfsky and Zeezo Private forum

Fprum for our Rps and RP talk ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Caln Territory (Including camp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeezo

New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm

Scratch huffed "that again.. i dont like Skyfire Crow.. a.." she looked over "It scared the Prey! ack.. lets go home.. i dont wanna be out for the next strike.." she looked up then crawled out of Crows belly warmth. making her way back home
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:28 pm

Crow groned and started back "That irritating" he said "Ah well, We can have something outta the rock"
Back to top Go down
https://wolfskyzion.forumotion.net
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Scratch nodded "Yeah i gu-" she was interupted by another Skyfire, Making her jump and sprint home, Rushing over the hill and into the den. Crashing into Blaze and Slash

Blaze gasped and turned to Scratch hissing "Ay!... Oh Scratch!.. You ok?" he calmed down instantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Slash looked at her kit "Are you OK dear? You seem spooked"
Back to top Go down
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Scratch breathed heavily "Skyfire! its happening again!"

Blaze blinked "You mean those loud bands?"

Scratch looked up into his eyes nodding

Blaze smiled "aw.. its ok dear.. come lay between us. we keep you safe and warm.."

Scratch smiled hopefully and curled up between slash and Blaze

Blaze smiled and whispered "like a little kit.. so cute"
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Slash smield.
Crow grunted and wept iot their seperate den
Back to top Go down
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Blaze smiled back and rests his head down and his tail over Scratch. Not noticing Crow had came in.

(Leave this till after the rain when they wake? when the other clans have past it?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Caln Territory (Including camp)   New Caln Territory (Including camp) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Caln Territory (Including camp)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2