Wolfsky and Zeezo Private forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolfsky and Zeezo Private forum

Fprum for our Rps and RP talk ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest of Thunderclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfsky
Admin

Rest of Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 pm

The of Thunderclan territory
Back to top Go down
https://wolfskyzion.forumotion.net
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 pm

[quote]Splitstar nodded "The last thing we need is the whole camp coming down with it" she mewed"You any idea what it yet? its like nothing Ive ever seen before"[/quote]

Scarleg shaked his head slowly "No.. I never seen it before, but i do remember my old mentor speaking of something LIKE this.. prehaps i can treat it before it gets dangerous.. but were going to need to find another den to take them two. if we keep them in camp they will spread it. and this is unknown so it could be spreading as we speak. We need to find a den and quick.. Come lets try sunningrocks." he padded of towards sunning rocks "i remember acave there which could work. you go back and tell the apprentices to come out and meet me there. and make sure all cats keep away from them.. ESPECIALLY you Splitstar." he looked to his leader worried "your low on lives.. i cant risk losing a leader like you"
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Splitstar nodded and smiled reasuribgly "Dont worry scarlegs, Ive still gota few in me yet" she mewed and started back to Thunderclan.
Back to top Go down
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Scarlegs smiled and speeded up to sunningrocks. The Rain not bothering his leg as his paws occasionally got stuck in the mud
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Pale paw bounded up with Longpaw
Back to top Go down
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Longpaw looked up to Scarlegs who sat on a rock under a branch which kept his safe from the rain. Padding onto the rock very slowly. Having Scarlegs grab his scruff and pull him the rest of the way up on the rock. "thanks.."

Scarlegs smiled "Its fine. Come on in the cave. its clear and i got some moss. its alittle wet.. but its hard to find dry moss during a storm. I got some supplys to try on you both. go on in"

Longpaw nodded and padded in slowly. laying down instantly on the moss
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 pm

Palepaw Lay donw next to him,Curlinga round him to keept him warm.
Back to top Go down
Zeezo

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Scarlegs Sat by them with a leaf in his mouth. dropping it with some berrys falling out "Dont worry they aint deathberries. there are a new berry i found. i not came up with a name. but it helped to strenghen them. Longpaw i think you should eat them"

Longpaw nodded, Taking a berry from the leaf and eating slowly

Scarlegs turned to Palepaw "From you i seen you very well.. you must of only caught the weak of the illness. so i got a extra few berries. i want you to feed Longpaw them every while. and just rest. i dont have much to give you that would be needed. got it?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfsky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Palepaw nodded "yes Scarlegs"

In a different part of the forest

Skyfoot bounded out before suddenly skidding to a halt, her eyes widening. Smoke reached her breathe and she yowled "FIRE!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest of Thunderclan   Rest of Thunderclan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest of Thunderclan
Page 1 of 1